Ancient Aliens: The Game
Play as a hybrid alien in a hostile city
Greetings Earthchild, the alien developers continue to improve your adventure with:
- 3 more unlocked quests for you to explore, along with a side quest to earn an artifact
- Updated DNA of all villager types to be included within Comparative Study Part II quest
- Enhanced your power to allow you to place decorations outside of a grid
- After visiting your hybrid alien friends, the worker count will correctly be displayed
- Increase alien technology to improve performance of your journey
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.